Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Challenge 91 and winners of 90

Hi Susan here....

Welcome to another great challenge....a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge 'Black and White plus one more colour', the entries were amazing, not everyone followed the challenge to the letter but the creations were fabulous.

Here we go then....
The winner of five digi images from Fairy Dust Craft is -
The winner of my special guest designer spot here at LC's is -

CONGRATULATIONS...please contact me, Susan and I will arrange your prize/guest spot.

Unfortunately due to time constraints we cannot contact you about your win, but you do have until the end of the current challenge to claim your prize/guest spot.



Our sponsor for this challenge is My Heart Pieces

Hi I am Priyanka from India, I am a student here. I want to welcome you in my wonder land My Heart Pieces. This art world is for me a wonder land, because what I can imagine I can give shape only here. Like fairy, vampire is not happen in real life, I greatly appreciate it that you give your valuable time to see my digis. I always try to keep an extra touch on my every images so they can make a place in your heart and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts. So come and enjoy. My store have a Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.
There will be three digi images up for grabs for the winner of this challenge!



Now onto our next challenge....the theme for this challenge is - 

'FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT'

This simply means that we want to see the main object of your creation to be a sentiment, not just a happy birthday but a main sentiment. You can use another image if you wish with the sentiment but this must not overshadow the sentiment. You can make anything you wish for this challenge, card, scrapbook page, ATC, bookmark, tag etc. and in any colours you heart desires, as long as you follow the challenge and make the Sentiment your main focus of your creation.
Are you in need of some inspiration for this one...look no further, below my design team and guest designer have created for you some outstanding creations. Take a look at their individual blogs and don't forget to leave some comments for them before you leave.


GUEST Designer Gale 
Using Precious and Few Sentiment




Glenda: Using Miracle of Love Sentiment

HelenUsing Sugar and Spice Sentiment
and DIY Butterfly

Julie: Using Slugs and Snails Sentiment

Rachel: Using Husband and Wife Sentiment

Sue: Using Lifetime Sentiment

Tracy Mo: Using Precious and Few Sentiment


"A few reminders"

Please only enter your creation and not your blog into the Inlinkz below.
No backlinking to older posts, we want to see your new creations for the challenge.

Don't have a blog....no problems, contact me, Susan with a photo of your creation and I will enter you into the challenge.

Are you one of our younger crafters, leave your age after your name when you enter and I will give special mention to your work at the beginning of the next challenge.

PLEASE REMEMBER ONLY TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON FOR THE CHALLENGES

Happy crafting to you all
Love Susan and my fabulous design team
xxx





3 comments:

  1. yippee...thank you ladies for winning the guest designer spot! how awesome and fabulous!

    you made my day! mail is on the way, sweeties!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great challenge and fab DT inspiration hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the gorgeous DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.