Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Skating Fun!!

As you all know I adore Karen's Doodles...this isn't the 1st card i've made using one of her images but i'm pretty sure it's the 1st i've shown :) and i finally pulled out and dusted off my cuttlebug as i got sick of its voice screaming 'use meeee' from my craft cupboard lol.


I coloured the image with Pro Markers with i'm pretty proud of as not only after 1 year of crafting have i learned to use Pro Markers (I've had them about a month) but i learned to use a sewing machine too lol although :D i did the insert in hubby's valentines card at weekend and well i'm pretty sure my 5 yr old could have done a better job...everything i did went wrong lol but i guess we all have these days :D

Well I hope you like it :D I'm off to finish my latest images and craft with the kids :D
Hugs Lexi xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lexi, image is coloured beautifully!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. colours go so well and the colouring is fab. Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Lexi & you've coloured it in perfectly. Love the stitching too :-)

    Have a good week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.